We invite you to contribute Oral Presentations /Poster Presentations /Video films to the scientific session, based on original research only on diurnal (Falconiformes) and nocturnal (Strigiformes) raptors from Asia.
Kindly go to the website for downloads and instructions:
- Registration forms.
- Abstract forms.
- For details about registration fees, important dates, international students grant (ISG), scientific program, schedule, venues, field visits, visa formalities, committees, collaborators, organizers, contact information, map, etc.)
Important dates (see website):
- Deadline for receiving abstracts: 31st August, 2013
- Last date for registration (Early Bird): 31st October, 2013
- Last date of registration with late fees: 1st November till 31st December
- Last date for International Student Grant (ISG) application: 31st October, 2013
Abstract submissions (see website):
- Proposals shall be accepted by the scientific program committee on first come, first served basis until the schedule is full.
- Abstract should be no longer than 500 words.
- The scientific committee will select and organize papers in appropriate sessions based on the scientific content of the abstract.
- Indicate preference for either lecture or poster presentation.
- Some papers may be accepted as posters presentations.
- Speakers should aim at 12 minute presentations with 3 minutes for discussion.
- Preliminary findings or work in progress should be submitted as poster presentations.
- Decision of the scientific committee will be final.
Topics of research could be:
Conservation Biology / Ecology / Ethno-ornithology, Bio-geography, Diversity, Raptor migration, Taxonomy and molecular phylogeny, Pesticides, Lead poisoning, electrocution and other threats, Rescue and rehabilitation, Bio-acoustics, Predictive modelling & Bio-statistics, Conservation education, Status surveys, Falconry, others.
- ARRCN, Secretariat, Japan.
- Ela Foundation, Pune.
- Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Pune. (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
- High Places Management Pvt. Ltd. Pune.
|Darode-Jog Properties, Pune.||The Peregrine Fund, USA.|
|National Institute of Virology, Pune.(Govt. of India).||Denver Zoological Institute, USA.|
|Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata.(Govt. of India).||Bombay Natural History Society.|
|SACON, Coimbatore.(Govt. of India).||IBCN.|
We look forward to your contributions, continued support and to meet you at Pune, India.
Dr. Satish Pande Prof. Milind Watve
MB, MD, DNB, Ph.D., F.M.A.Sci. Ph.D.
Organizing Secretary, 8th ARRCN, India. IISER, Pune
Director, Ela Foundation. Jt. Secretary, 8th ARRCN, India.