Tom Cade Award
The Tom Cade Award is a non-monetary award that recognizes an individual who has made significant advances in the area of captive propagation and reintroduction of raptors. This award has no restrictions, but membership in the RRF is encouraged. Nomination packets can be submitted at any time. Recipients will be announced at the annual meeting.
Nominations should include:
- Name, title, and address of the nominee
- Name, title, and address of the nominator
- Names of three persons qualified to evaluate the nominee’s scientific contribution
- A brief summary of the scientific contribution of the nominee
- A complete list of publications authored by the nominee.
Amount: non-monetary award
Number of Awards Issued per Year: 1
Deadline: June 30
Application Method: Applications will be received through the Ornithological Societies of North America (OSNA) Membersuite software. Applicants can create a free account to submit an application.
|1995||Patrick Redig and Harrison ‘Bud’ Tordoff|
|2016||Robert B. Berry|