The Raptor Research Foundation invites oral and poster abstracts for our annual scientific conference. The conference will be hosted by the Peregrine Fund in Boise, Idaho, from the 8th–14th of October, 2021. Presentations on any aspect of raptor biology, ecology, research techniques, conservation, and management are invited. Specific topics include:
- Advances in Raptor Research Technology
- Biology and Ecology
- Climate Change, Implications to Raptor Habitats and Ranges
- Complications of Urban Development and Raptor Injury
- Energy Development Successes and Challenges
- Existing and Emerging Raptor Diseases and Parasites
- Habitat Preservation, Restoration to Support Changing Migration Patterns
- Lead Poisoning
- Legislative Changes and Implications to Raptor Conservation
- Neotropical Raptors
- Poisoning (non-lead) and other Secondary Poisoning
- Raptor Persecution
- Raptor Rehabilitation
- Raptors in Education and Citizen Science
- Sensory Biology and Ecology
- Species Conservation and Population Status Updates
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Complete abstract submittal is due by June 30, 2021.
- Abstracts will be reviewed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Notification regarding acceptance will occur within approximately 1 month from complete submittal (no later than July 31, 2021).
- Notification regarding final presentation format, date, and time is expected to occur by August 31, 2021.
The Abstract Submittal Deadline Has Passed. Abstracts Are No Longer Being Accepted.