Tom Cade Award
The Tom Cade Award is a non-monetary award that recognizes an individual who has made significant advances in or contributions to the conservation of raptors, including: advances in captive propagation and reintroduction techniques, identifying conservation biology problems and solutions, and implementing population restoration programs. This award has no restrictions, but membership in the RRF is encouraged. Nominations may be submitted at any time. Recipients will be announced at the annual meeting.
Nominations should include:
- Name, title, and address of the nominee
- Name, title, and address of the nominator
- Names of three persons qualified to evaluate the nominee’s scientific contribution
- A brief summary of the scientific contribution of the nominee
- A complete list of publications authored by the nominee.
Amount: non-monetary award
Number of Awards Issued per Year: 1
Deadline: June 30
Application Method: Apply online through June 30th. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about your application.
|1995||Patrick Redig and Harrison ‘Bud’ Tordoff|
|2016||Robert B. Berry|
|2017||Miguel Ferrer Baena|
|2018||Richard T. Watson|
|2020||Àlex Llopis Dell|